, Wednesday 31 December 1969 - 19:00:00
OPEN MAY 26
ALL HOURS ARE WEATHER PERMITTING
When Jay County Schools resume in August, the facility will be CLOSED weekdays and OPEN on weekends 12-5 p.m. through Labor Day.
Will be open on Labor Day! Call for hours on August 10th & 24th.
All hours are provided we have staff. Many employees will be returning to college and many are involved in high school athletics. Call for hours!
2017 Season Ticket Prices
10 Day Pass: $30.00
Single Ticket Pass: $60.00
Family Pass: (single immediate family per household)
2-3 members: $110.00
4 members: $135.00
5 members: 160.00
6 members: 185.00
7 or more members: $210.00
2017 Daily Admission Prices
Entry before 5 pm: $4.00
Entry after 5 pm: $3.00
Senior Discount 62 & older: $1.00 off regular admission
Children 2 and under: $2.00 with paying adult
- Must be 48" tall to ride the slide
- One person on the slide at a time
- Parents are not allowed to go down with a child or catch children at the bottom of the slide.
- Life jackets and flotation devices can be worn in some areas but are not permitted on the slide or in the competition area.
- No glass items
- No alcoholic beverages
- If children require diapers, swim diapers MUST be worn
A limited number of chairs are available. You may bring your own.
A wide variety of concessions available.
this content item is from City of Portland, Indiana
( https://thecityofportland.net/e107_plugins/content/content.php?content.15 )